We had a long meeting with Sony yesterday to brainstorm fixes that we can do *before* a new client is released. We’ve come up with a plan, coded it yesterday, and we’ve started to roll it out today. The result is that clients will wait a bit to get work, but in their waiting, uploads and downloads for those that do get through will go smoothly. The new client will have these waits set up for general cases, but we think we can generate one in an adhoc manner with what we’ve set up. If all goes well, this fix should solve the issue in about a day or two. If not, we will do more brainstorming until the new client goes out.