What would my donation go to?
$1000 and above
- Redesign the website for a better user experience
- Engage students to develop educational content
- Provide a scholarship to support a PhD student’s research
- Buy a new server to expand the number of volunteers who can participate in Folding@home and store all the data the community is generating
- Build towards the goals outlined below
$100,000 and above
- Hire a developer to help expand and maintain our infrastructure.
- Rewrite the Folding@home software to have a modern user interface that enables more gamification, such as the creation of a badge system for rewarding engagement with Folding@home.
- Create a portal that will streamline the way scientists use Folding@home to enable more research groups to join the project.
- Hire a PM to help create educational content and develop our community.
- Help build an endowment that will help sustain Folding@home for the long run.
Please see the donation page for more details.